Thursday, December 6, 2007

Just Something Quick


I thought I would write something really quick in case I get so busy I forget. I'm still trying to write everyday, and I know Kim, Angie, and maybe a handful of others like to read this blog. So if I am not writing for myself, well then I am writing for you!

So I passed out last night watching a movie. It was a German movie and I made it through about 20 minutes of it. The German language is so not a pretty one. This movie was about the lives of some play writer and his girlfriend and this other guy who was trying to get the girlfriend to leave her boyfriend so she would sleep with a prime minister, or something. I should write movie reviews because that explanation is awesome.

Anyway, I fell asleep and don't really remember any of it.
I went on my morning run this morning. I haven't been going as much as I was a week ago. It's pretty tough waking up and trying to decide if you really want to go run around a pond in 14 degree weather. And they don't exactly make snow proof running shoes. I'm sure they do, but they probably also cost 200.00 easily. But I went this morning and I am so glad that I did.

I wear about three layers of clothes, and after the first lap I am actually pretty warm. Almost hot. It's almost impossible to run around the pond right now though. There's about 2 inches of snow everywhere, and it's pretty slippery. So I ran up these two big hills and now my legs are nice a tired, and I am feeling pretty good.

I swear, running is one of the only things I have found that really helps my anxiety and makes me feel so good.

So much better than taking medication. Although...sometimes that can be pretty nice too.
So my plans for today are to finish up the six pieces of work that I've been working on and then take Chloe to the vet for her second to last round of shots. She's getting so big! I swear she grows a half pound every night. She chewing happily away on her crack stick right now.

No comments: