Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What a Great Morning!


I had the best Wednesday morning ever today.
I woke up on time, and didn't feel tired.

I got on the internets and guess who was on the front page of Etsy....
Me!

I was so excited. I don't think I have ever been on the front page.
OK so then I get to school with no accidents. That's always a good thing. It was really icy this morning.

I stopped at Starbucks, and I thought that I had left my gift card at home, but no, it was sitting right there for me. Yay! Free soy latte!!

Then I get to school, and I get my projects back for my graphic design class. I was scared to look at the grade, but I did. I got a 19/20 for the first project, and a 50/50 for the second. SWEET! All the tears and frustration and hard work paid off. She also told me that I have a great sense of design and that my projects were very good.

I'd like to take this moment to say that I, Michele Helen Maule, ROCK.
I ROCK.

It doesn't stop there. I sold a painting today as well. Yay! I sold it to Linda of Abby Creek Art.
If you haven't visited her blog, or her Etsy shop I suggest you do so. She does vibrant and colorful portraits of Dogs, and wonderful still life paintings as well.

So what a wonderful morning. I half expected to see a check for $20,000 in my mailbox today, but alas, that didn't happen. Maybe tomorrow :)

Well, I hope you all are having a great Wednesday like me.

2 comments:

Megan Chapman said...

Wow- what a great day!
Very inspiring.
Congratulations!

High Desert Diva said...

I'm happy just reading this....!