Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Argh. Snow.






I feel like I am in that Twilight Zone episode where the people are slowly moving further and further away from the sun...and then the woman wakes up from her dream and they are really moving closer and closer to the sun...or maybe it's the other way around. I can't remember. Either way I feel like we are in the part where they are moving further away.

It snowed again tonight! Argh! It's March! No more snow!!!

Well, I guess I can't control the weather.

Holy cow. I am trying to get as much work done before I leave for San Diego as possible. I want to get my paintings for the show done, and I want to get some paintings for my Etsy shop done, and I need to get home work done. I think I can I think I can. I know I can!

So that's what I have been working on, and will be working on up until Tuesday. I leave a week form today! SUN! yay!

So here are some pictures from my day. I posted a picture of my graphic design homework here to. It took me a total of 18 hours to make those six paintings...I think I can officially call myself a gouache ninja. I can mix and paint gouache like no one else.

You can see Chloe had a tough day...and yes she is sticking her tongue out at me :) She's probably thinking how silly I am for running around all day when it's so much better lounging on the pillows. What a life...

5 comments:

MyArtInProgress said...

Good luck on all your work for this week! I am in the same sort of business predicament type week as you. Busy Busy Busy. I happen to live in San Diego and let me tell you it was around 75 today, its going to be a nice change for you.

K. Trinks said...

I can't wait for you to get out here so everyone asks if we are sisters because we both have brown hair and glasses and I will tell them "YES we are sisters! omg, how did you know?"

Rascallion said...

Wow, Guache Ninja, I like it! Your studio looks just like mine, except instead of paper stuffs mine is full of fabric bits. Chloe is so darn cute too. Good luck in SD. (found you via Indiepublic)

Crafty Mama said...

Wow, that picture looks just like my work space only with fabric everywhere!

Marta Spendowska said...

beautiful work!!!!!!
tell me, please.., where do YOU get those wonderful wooden boxes??