Monday, April 14, 2008

Thanks!




Thanks everyone for being so supportive!

It is greatly appreciated. :)

This morning is going so much better.
I am getting work done, listening to a new mix CD, and it's sooo nice outside.

It's weird to think it was 34 degrees yesterday, and it's 57 degrees right now.

So I have several special orders to get done, and I am just about finished with two.
I painted this Pink Bike for ArtsyOrange.
You should check out her Etsy shop!
She has some really pretty pendants.

I am also almost done with a little chair painting for the DDP gallery.
It for a charity event that helps to benefit people with disabilities become acting members of their community.

I just realized that I forgot to take a picture of it...
opps.

Moving on...I also finished this painting this other chair painting this morning. I like the lone chair, on the floor, and the the little balloon. It's sad, but happy at the same times.

I am almost done with this typewriter painting too. I painted the keys this morning, and now I have to sit down and figure out the letters, and give it a nice coat of wax.

I have digital photography class tonight and I am really not looking forward to it.
Really.

3 comments:

Art Kitten said...

I am glad you are having a better day today. It is beautiful here too, I hope I can go and take advantage of it.

Unknown said...

I wish you could have heard my cry of excitement when I opened your blog today! My kids both said, "What Mom?" So, I love it! Yeah!

jessicajane said...

lovely work, as always :)