Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I Did It!






Weeeeee!!

I made my first successful screen print last night!

Now, I just need to make some more.
I'd really like to put this image on the back of a hoodie :) In the lower left hand corner. I am thinking about turning this into a three color print...and the words "I have a crush on you." In French...in the cursive typewriter font that my typewriter makes...I so have a crush on these little typewriters...

I think hoodies have to be one of my most favorite articles of clothing. Along with Jack Purcell's. I just don't feel like myself without those two articles of clothing...

Here is a picture of the tree in out back yard. I am predicting that it stays like that for at least another week before our landlord decides to do something about it. We called him and told him about it, and he told us to call the power company...so we did...and the power company told us that they were unavailable at this time, and that they would call US back...yeah...

I thought I would throw in some pictures of Chloe today too! I know Buddy really likes seeing them. So here she is moments after chasing a squirrel up a tree. Then the squirrel sat in the tree teasing here for a good 10 minutes. Poor Chloe :)

3 comments:

julie said...

i'm subscribed to you fyi! crafts + boston terrier pictures = one happy google reader account. c:

Art Kitten said...

yay! congrats, Michelle it looks great! (So does Chloe!)

Janice La Verne said...

hi michele,

i'm actually typing on my own mac, finally i have internet access!

chloe is getting so tall! at least in the photos! she is so cute.

love the silkscreen. i can't wait til monday and my class starts...