Wednesday, August 27, 2008

August is Awesome




So, not only was my birthday in August, but I have also had the best sales month ever.

Which makes me feel really good, because the beginning of the month was practically dead.
One of the reasons I believe it has been so busy is because I was featured on http://sfgirlbybay.com/.

Yay! It's a really cute site, and I am so thankful to be featured on it :)

I have been doing a lot of work the last few days too. I am trying to get ready for Christmas and I have several art shows that I am doing this Fall, so I want to make sure I have a lot of stuff ready for that. I have also been trying to organize all my expenses and sales and what not for tax purposes. That hasn't been as fun...in fact it's pretty much poop on a stick.

Anyway, the work I have been making is getting a little more abstract, and the colors are really similar to my favorite colors in the fourth grade. But I am really happy with them.

So that's all I got for today. I have to keep this short because Chloe is dying to go outside and chase squirrels :) Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday.

3 comments:

Art Kitten said...

Congrats on the sales this month! My sales have been poop this month, last month was better. Chloe looks so cute in this picture too!

jessicajane said...

congrats on the sales lady!
im glad im not the only one preparing for xmas in august. haha.

Tia Colleen said...

I love reading your blog :)