Monday, November 3, 2008
I was tagged!
I was tagged by KillTaupe.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.
Here we go:
1. Um...let's see....I feel like a lot of my boring unspectacular things about myself are kinda gross. And I don't really feel comfortable telling you them :) Besides, I don't think you'd really like to know about them. Haha. Okay. Seriously. I can't sleep unless it's cold in my room. I overheat when I sleep, so I have to turn the heat off at night to be comfortable. Even when it's 20 degrees outside.
2. I can touch my tongue to my nose. It's seriously Gene Simmons long. Maybe even longer. Hmmm...I think I just had a brilliant idea for my Halloween costume next year....
3. I am currently obsessed with Imagine Foods Organic tomato soup in the aseptic box. Sooooo tasty. Mmmm...
4. I am a chronic nail biter. Well, actually, I am a former chronic nail biter! I stopped biting my nails over a month ago. I had my first manicure ever on Friday. I had them painted cherry red. I love them.
5. I got these little Virgin Mary pendants while I was in Rome a few years ago. They are really small. One is silver, and the other is silver with a little blue resin over the top. I think they cost about .50 each. I wear them almost everyday. For a long time I believed they brought me sales luck. Every time I wore them I would get a sale. Then the luck kinda ran out, but I still wear them everyday.
6. I wish I could speak another language fluently. I've taken years and years of French, and I can read most of it. Well, on a third grade reading level. But I wish I could speak it. I've come to the conclusion that unless I actually move to France, or become really good friends with a group of people from France, I will never be able to speak French fluently.
Yay!! I finished!
Okay. Now i have to tag people.
Michael, Angie, Kim (even though I know you will never do it), Susan, Kristen, and Katherine!
Have fun ;)