Friday, December 5, 2008

Unmotivated!



No motivation today.

I cleaned my apartment, and had big plans for making things today...
Then I actually sat down to do stuff, and well, really not feeling it.

Today got off to a rough start. I really thought I was going to be wallowing in my own self pity for the entire day. Missing home, missing friends...but then Mikey came home with a soy latte and news of a financial aid check that they overlooked at the beginning of the semester :)
So I quickly got over myself.
Soy lattes and money make things so much better!

yay! Rent is paid! Well, it was going to be paid anyway, but this makes things much better this month.

Anyway, not a lot of work done today, but I did get quite a few things posted in my Etsy shop. If you get a second, go take a look!

Hope everyone is having a good Friday, and hope everyone has a great weekend.

8 comments:

punkinpieproductions said...

happy friday to you. i love your work in this post..be encouraged. those ho-hum days will pass. i'm sure your family misses you just asmuch too.

Michelle Brunner said...

I totally know what you mean! Some days I just am not feeling it and can't get any art done! Hope you are having a productive weekend...your art is lovely:)

Sleepandhersisters said...

some days can be like that... not much you can do about them really but just wallow.

Glad it turned out better in the end.

hope you had a good weekend.

Katherine

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

I hate those funky days but it's always an excuse to get a fresh start. A Latte always cheers me up and hopefully you have been able to get a fresh start to your work.

Unknown said...

Your collages have such a delightful style to them. Keep warm and keep up the good work :)

Linda O'Neill said...

Hi Michele...love those red shoes!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I just love that picture of the red shoes! You have snow over there, I´m DYING to see some...

Anonymous said...

WOW! I just love that picture of the red shoes! You have snow over there, I´m DYING to see some...