Thursday, April 23, 2009

Packing!



I started packing.
We've
already got the etching press all packed up, now I'm working on organizing, and getting little things packed.
It hit me yesterday while I was packing, that I was actually packing to leave.
Th
at I was finally moving back home.
Th
at this is what I had been waiting for, for the last year and a half.

It's here! I'm re
ally leaving! I'm really going home! Yay!!
The things th
at I am putting into boxes, I won't see again until I'm home, in Portland.

It's
a pretty amazing feeling. I'm feeling pretty great right now...

20 more d
ays until we leave. I've got so much work to do.
But, I'm trying not to focus too much on th
at.
Just the end...

Hope everyone is h
aving a good week so far!




1 comment:

stacy di said...

How exciting...it feels really real when you start packing. I've enjoyed reading through all of your updates..I'm really excited for you...and jealous that you get to leave the midwest :)