Monday, June 29, 2009

Eeks!

Wow!
I have really been slacking on the whole blog thing.

Sorry!


Things got
a bit crazy last week. I decided to do a craft fair at the very last minute last week, and it really took up all my time getting ready for it.

anyway, the craft fair went well. It wasn't nearly as busy as I was expecting it to be...but that's ok. I got a chance to meet some new people, and I got a chance to meet some people from Handmade NW, which is pretty cool.

There were
also some really fantastic bands playing! I got to hear some really good local bands one which was called Tender Forever. She incorporates a Nintendo Wii into her music. It was really great to listen to, and I loved her sense of humor.

I
also made tons of work last week! So I can kinda take it easy this week.

It's been such
a great day today. It's just so beautiful outside. My ride to and from the studio were so great. I also met up with my friend and had coffee, and Mike was working right around the corner from my studio today...so we got to visit a couple of times.

Just kind of a chill day. :)
Good things!
Hope everyone else is h
aving a good Monday!

3 comments:

First Light Glass said...

Checked out your store - I love your prints of vintage typewriters.

Janice La Verne said...

It's being really fun reading your blog since you have been in Portland. I just appreciate all the things you have been discovering.

and... great work.

Janice

Jeanne said...

It's easy to be slacking on one aspect of life when other portions of your life are busy - Shows can take an enormous amount of energy.