Friday, August 21, 2009

I Passed!


Whoohoo!

I passed my drivers license test this morning!
I missed 3 questions
and passed with a 93%.

Th
at totally made my day :)

I've h
ad such a busy day. Bike ride to the studio, lots of work done, biked home, cleaned my house, and went for a run. I haven't been sleeping well lately, so I am hoping all this work and exercise will help me sleep tonight.

Not
a lot going on for me this weekend. I'm planning on working in the studio and on Sunday I'm going to my friend Sarah's house for a Naked Lady Party. If you're not familiar with Naked Lady Parties, they are basically get togethers with other women where you exchange unwanted clothes, and get your drink on ;) . They are a lot of fun, and a great way to get rid of some of your clothes and get some new ones!

Well, I hope everyone h
as a great weekend!

7 comments:

Jaimee McClellan said...

LIttle did I didn't know, I've been having Naked Lady Parties for a while now :) My college roommate and I trade Goodwill bags all the time - it's so much fun!!!!

L.G. said...

congrats on passing your test ! what a relief :)
I love naked lady parties...been to quite a few...we call them 'clothing exchanges' but that's not as fun sounding, I think from now on I'm calling them naked lady parties..have fun !

Tina said...

I like that idea of the Naked Lady party. I don't have any friends to exchange with--nobody's my size or has the same style preferences. Still sounds fun! :)

cheryl oz said...

First of all, congratulations on passing your test. I know how nerve-racking tests like that can be. So, woo-hoo!

Second, the naked lady party sounds so fun. What an absolutely fabulous idea!! Have fun!

Sleepandhersisters said...

Congrats on passing the test!

We call them a crap swap... although we swap other stuff as well as clothes. Good fun!!!

Art Kitten said...

Congrats Michele!

Krystyna81 said...

naked lady party sounds like fun!!!! no one wants my clothes though...all covered in paint!