Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Changes


Change is never easy, and there are a lot of things changing in my life right now.

I'm such a creature of habit. When my routine is disrupted, and when things aren't in the order I like them to be I get so anxious and bent out of shape. Ugh.

I know this is only temporary, and I know that everything will be okay in the end. It's just getting to the end that is the hard part.

I'm so looking forward to October. I'll be done with this show, I can focus on my Etsy shop once again, and hopefully get things in order. I'm really looking forward to that.

So, I'll leave you with my favorite quote, one I use and think about a lot.

"The best way out is always through." Robert Frost.

Have a good Tuesday peeps!

4 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

Oh me too, girlie. Habbit is my way of life. If my daily routine gets interupted by something other than a written plan, I go into anxiety mode... it isn't pretty.

I love that painting.

Yay October!

Sleepandhersisters said...

yeah I am with you on that change thing!!! am going through a few biggies myself at the moment.

The quote is a good one to remember.

love the painting.

x

tangled sky studio said...

yep...i'm right there with you. my family has just gone through complete and total upheaval but we've all survived and are working things out. time and patience always seem to be in short supply but that's what it takes to be ok with change. best of luck with everything michele.

beth

Jennifer DeDonato said...

great artwork...looks like you took a picture of me in my studio.