Tuesday, November 3, 2009

5 Things




So...

I'm having a hard time thinking of something to write about today.

I'm thinking that maybe, since it's about that time to start being thankful, I'd get a head start. So, here are 5 things that I am thankful for today.

1. My health. I'm very healthy, and I am so glad that I don't have any serious problems.

2. My dog! I'm so glad she's here, and that she's healthy too.

3. My income. I have a job, well, I have two jobs, and I'm very very thankful for that.

4. My friends. Of course. and everyone who reads this blog. Yes, that still counts as one.

5. Clean water. Not everyone in the world is privileged to have clean water to drink or to bathe in, and I am so very very thankful for that.

Yup! That's my tentative list for today. There are many many many more things I am thankful for, but these are the five things that came to my mind the quickest! Feel free to share what you're thankful for.

Hope everyone's week is going well so far :)

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Thankful for yummy coffee creamer this morning. :)

Janice La Verne said...

this was a wonderful post... and it was great to see the spools of thread.