Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hi!




Hello! It's been awhile, I know.

I've been pretty down in the dumps lately, and I didn't want to be a whiny-blog-lady so I just decided to step away from it for a little while.

I'm feeling much better now! I've been back in the studio and working away.

I've been working on some new paintings and I'm excited about them

In other news...
also, Cat, from Polarity, contacted me and is interested in adding some of my images to her beautiful lockets. yay!

I've been working with another group of artists who have started a new website. It's called the artisan's Collective, and I was asked to be a part of it a few months ago. It's up and running and maybe you should take a peek.

So lot's of good things in the works and I'm feeling pretty good about it all.

Thanks for reading! Hope you're having a good day.

6 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

Im a lurker and I have been enjoying your blog for awhile now, but Just want to say I can relate compeletly on down and whiney blog lady. Hope you can pull your self out and im enjoying seeing your art each time you post

Sleepandhersisters said...

yay... for having some of your work on a polarity locket!

Sometimes a little time away is just what is needed.

The beginnings of your new paintings are looking very cool indeed. x

Gloria Freshley Art and Design said...

Hi Michele, Very exciting news...Congrats! Glad to see you're spending time in your studio. Your work is always wonderful. Thanks for the link to the Artisan's Collective. Best...

M.M.E. said...

Congratulations! Cat is such a wonderful lady to work with. I can't wait to see what your time away has inspired you to create.

D.sol said...

Good to hear all the great news, keep it up!

jdavissquared said...

sometimes you just need a break! The artists collective looks pretty awesome, thanks for pointing us in that direction!

found you via etsy forums, I hope you'll come visit me too!

http://jdavissquared.blogspot.com/

And, I'm giving away a personalized piggie bank on Real Mom's Real Views! Make sure you go enter to win!

http://www.realmomsrealviews.com/2010/09/03/perfect-painted-pig-jdavissquared-giveaway/