Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Newness


It was the most beautiful day in Portland. It was so hard to sit inside and do any work, so I didn't.

Well, I did, but I tried to get it done as quickly as possible, so that I could go outside and enjoy the sunshine when I could. It's so hard to imagine the rest of the country is in a deadly heat wave, while here, we can barely make it to 80 degrees. I'm not trying to rub it in, or anything, it's just hard to imagine.

We've definitely had some hot weather here in the past, and I'm also not complaining of our lack of it. I'm enjoying this weather and feel very sympathetic to those who are suffering the heat of summer.

Well, in other news, I got a cute little print listed in my shop yesterday, and I'm in the process of having another new one made! I've also been working on some new greeting cards, which hopefully will be getting printed very soon!

Next weekend is my opening at Twill, on Division! I've got everything framed and ready to go for that, and I hope to see some Portland people there. Starts at 4 and goes until 8!

also, if you've made it this far, I'm having a 30% off sale in my shop! Prices are as marked, and it ends Friday at 12am Pacific!

No comments: