Sunday, January 1, 2012

Great day. Looking forward to the rest.


Great day. Looking forward to the rest.
Originally uploaded by michele_maule

The first day of the new year is quickly dwindling. I spent it cleaning up what was left of Christmas, getting a bit of work done, and relaxing with my favorites.

I'm looking forward to this new year. I want to read more, work harder, and continue making art.

I'd also like to travel to Pittsburgh for a visit with Nate's family and I'd like to possibly make a trip to San Diego.

I'd like to take more time off from my day job, and work more on my "art job."

I want to give more of myself and to be less selfish.

Overall, I'd like to work on myself as a person - finding happiness with what exists now, in this moment. I want to let go of the what ifs and have nots, and concentrate on the wonderful life that I have right now.

No comments: