Thursday, January 5, 2012

Here's to 2012

Well, I must say this first week into the new year has been more than great!

I've been productive, I've gotten fabulous mail, and my tiny busy is doing well. Hooray!
Speaking of fabulous mail, I received this in the mail from Megan from Studio MME sent me this lovely print in exchange for one of my prints. I'm not sure where I'm going to hang it quite yet...I think it might live on my typewriter for a little bit.

print from Studio MME
I've also been busy working on two new postcards. Forgive the lighting in the pictures. The light in my office isn't that great...

I'm liking them so far, and I'm crossing my fingers I can get the back of the cards done soon. I'd love to be able to send the one with the umbrella out to friends in time for Valentines Day.



I can't even begin to explain how great it's felt to be drawing, painting, and blogging again. When I'm doing this, and it's going well, I feel so in my element. Like, this is exactly what I am meant to be doing with my life. It feels so great. 

1 comment:

Deniz said...

happy 2012 !!

your cards look exciting! love them

and i think you were always meant to be doing this-- as your work evidently proofs :):)