Thursday, March 22, 2012

Oh hi!

Yeah, I'm still here. The truth is that for the past month and a half I've been wallowing in a lot of self pitty and sadness, and this last week was probably the worst of it. I thought staying away from the computer was probably a good idea. I don't want to drag anyone else down there with me.

Mo
But, here I am! I'm feeling better and I feel like I can get back into the swing of things. I hope so anyway.

Mo too!

I did get my commission of Mo done! Yay! My friend loves it, and I'm so glad. I got to spend some time with her, and Mo today, and that was really good. I love her little dog so much. She does this little jump thing when she wants you to pay attention to her. She also gives you the biggest puppy eyes I think I've ever seen on a dog. :)


 Hope all is well out there in the world!

No comments: