Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Behind

Yesterday was going to be the day that I busted out the art making for Crafty Wonderland. Yesterday I was going to get so much done it was going to blow your mind. Yesterday was going to be the day I took care of business, and then some.
Making messes

However, I got hit with the mother of all migraines. I couldn't open my eyes. I couldn't keep anything down. I was down for the count pretty much all day. Thankfully, I started to gain consciousness around 3, and the migraine slowly loosened the death grip it had on my brain.

Things I got started on today.
I didn't get anything done. Well, unless you count watching a marathon of American Pickers doing something. We also watched the second disc of the first season of Downton abbey as well as the newest episode of Mad Men. But that was much later, when I light didn't cause piercing pain behind my eyes.

Needless to say, today has been the day of playing catch-up. I'm halfway done with my to-do list so I must stay focused!
to-do!

Other than yesterday we had yet another wonderful weekend. We planted a new forsythia bush, a peony, and we mulched! We also went to see our friend perform in a Night of Comedy put on by a small play company, here in Portland, called Monkey with a Hat On. The whole idea behind their theater company is that going to the theater should be enjoyed by everyone, not just those who have a lot of money. It was a fun night.

There is a torrential down pour happening outside as I type this. Chloe is snuggled under a mass of blankets and I need to continue on with my list o' things to do.

This little thing.



Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

nice mess. love the rubber chicken!