Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Snuggle Pup


Sometimes this dog is completely ridiculous.
Originally uploaded by michele_maule


It's chilly this morning but I see some blue sky peeking out behind the trees so I'm hoping it will be somewhat warm today. My flower garden needs lots of sun and warmth today. It's been raining and chilly the last couple of days, so sunshine and warm weather is welcome.

I'm trying to get ready for my day. Today is a "day job day" and I honestly just want to go back to bed. I try really hard to look at my day job in a positive light, but today is challenging me. I feel like I have so much art related things to do and going to work is really the last thing I want to be doing.

However, art related things are not much of an income source for me right now. So, I am just going to have to put my game face on and push through the eight hours I'm there.

I'm happy I have this cute little dog waiting for me when I get home. I'll gather from that thought while I'm working today.

No comments: