Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mini Vacation

Nate's birthday was on Monday and we celebrated by taking three days off.

Found this little rug at one of ou favorite shops.

We mostly played tourist in our city. We ate delicious food, rode bikes around town and shopped in our favorite vintage/antique shops. I also treated Nate to his first professional massage. Needless to say it was a very fun, relaxing three days.
Coffee at Water ave Coffee after a ride around the waterfront.



Steel Bridge. 100 years old last weekend.

The rose garden at Peninsula Park

My two favorites.

I love how we can find so many things to do where we live. I'm also grateful that we had such great weather for our time off. We have another 3 day mini vacation planned for my birthday and I'm looking forward to it.



3 comments:

Megan Chapman said...

Fantastic. Glad you took the time off to have some fun where you live. Looks like you all had a fantastic time. Thanks for sharing!

Michele Maule said...

Thank you, Megan :)

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the best vacations are the ones we spend enjoying where we live. Great photos!