Wednesday, September 12, 2012

New


It's a beautiful September morning. I feel like September is the prettiest month in Portland. The weather is still warm, the sun shines and there is crisp feel to the air. It's the last hoorah before the rainy, grey, weather sets in.
I'm kind of looking forward to the rainy season. It's so hard for me to focus on gettting art made when the weather outside is perfect. The rain and cold forces me to hunker down and draw. 

Despite the beautiful weather we had yesterday, I managed to get a lot of work done. I listed not one, but two, new items in my Etsy shop! Go me! They're two new postcards.

I also made a curtain for my new office. I say curtain, singular, because it's just one long curtain that stretched across the window. There is something very satisfying for me about making curtains. I suppose that's true for just about any home improvements that I do.

I also bought a new lamp for my little office. It's bright and white and I love it. I'll share pictures soon. I want to get it a little more put together before I post pictures.



No comments: