Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Good Weekend.

Well, that was a great weekend.

I somehow scored a Saturday off. That was really nice.

Sunday I ran a 10K in the Run Like Hell Race. I wore a viking helmet, then proceeded to drink and eat way too much at 10am. I passed out at home around 1pm and I was pretty much out of commission the rest of the day.

My friend Teresa was a dead marathon runner. I was a viking. Fun times.
It was really fun, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. However, if I had to do it again I might observe the following rules:

1. Do not wear head gear.
2. Bring headphones.
3. Drinking two beers afterwards (at 10am) might not be the best idea. One beer might be a better option.

I'm really excited about future races! I think I may choose wiser next time there's a costume theme.

Monday I was able to get a lot of work done and I think we found everything we need for our Halloween costumes. Yay! We actually have a party to go to this year. It should be a lot of fun.

P.S my time was 55 minutes. Go me!