Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Thinking

Well, that was a huge storm that hit the East Coast last night.

I hope all is well with people who have been affected. Natural Disasters always put my own life into perspective. It makes me feel grateful for what I have and how unprepared we are for something of that magnitude. The city of Portland freaks out, and shuts down, when we get less than a half inch of snow. I can't imagine what it would be like here if something disastrous happened. And unfortunately, something will happen. Hopefully, not soon...

Anyway, on a lighter note, I've been listing some new items in my shop.

Stay Where You Are
A new painting and some new holiday postcards. I know Christmas is still two months away, but I felt like I should get them listed soon. It's still hard for me to wrap my brain around the fact that Thanksgiving is 23 days away. Yikes.


New Portland Postcards
Well, my thoughts are with those affected by the storm. I hope everyone, and every pet, is safe.

No comments: