Wednesday, April 3, 2013

New things are happening.

Framed Illustrations
I hung my show up at Tilde in Sellwood yesterday. It's on SE 13th, if you're in the area and would like to stop in and see it! If you can't stop in to see it, you can see the pieces here (and even purchase them!)



Framed illustrations and etchings.
It was a last minute show, and I'm so glad I had enough work to fill the space. I almost wrote that maybe it was too much, but you can never have too much work. Right?
Original paintings.

I hope the show does well. I think it looks great.

I also have two new pieces listed in my shop!

Blossom
A new mixed media piece and a new cat etching. I love working on these little collages. It gives me a place to work through ideas and think of new ones. I can sit down and tear and glue and not think too much about what's going on. I like it. Expect to see more.
Dancing Mountain Cat Etching

 The cat etching is a new item too. I plan on making more animals too. So many ideas, so little time.




No comments: