Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Another!

At about 5am this morning, as I lay trying to sleep, I recalled a photo a took of Chloe, years ago, wearing some antlers. I thought what a perfect thing to make into a holiday card! I knew that I wouldn't be stuck without ideas for long. It always seems to hit me right when I'm trying to sleep...

Here's the picture I referenced. She looks completely thrilled to be wearing those antlers, doesn't she?

I remembered to pull out my camera to document the process! Such a rare thing seeing as I always forget to do this.
The no eyes thing always kinda creeps me out. I try to get them done first.


I was hoping to create a bit more of a goofy card, but her expression came out a bit serious.

That's better.
Overall I'm happy with it! I think it's cute and festive which is what I was aiming for.

So, that's 3 holiday cards under my belt. I don't think I'm going to stress about it anymore. Whoohoo!

Now, it's onto the next project. 

Almost done.

No comments: