Friday, October 26, 2007

Thursday? Friday!



I keep thinking that today is Thursday, not Friday.

Anyway, I don't think that I got any sleep last night. I made the mistake of turning down our ancient radiator and the between the sound of dripping water and the clanking I think I may have gotten about three hours.

I sent out my third sale today. It's always so exciting. I always imagine discussing my business with the post person.
It would go something like this:

Me: Hey Joe! How's it going?
Joe (The postal person): I'm doing great today how are you Michele? Sending off another beautiful, original, and inspiring painting/print today?
Me: Yes, I am Joe. Wow, I am so lucky to be able to make a living at something that I truly love and have a passion for.
Joe: Yes, you are very lucky!

sigh. Someday this will happen. Someday :)

Anyway, not a whole lot to say today. The weather is beautiful here! It's cool, and cloudy, with a few rain showers. Just like home!

I'm just hanging out drinking my soy chai and listening to some guy laugh at something really funny on his computer. I love WiFi.

I thought I'd list some pictures of my little make shift studio at home. Let people see where I work. I know you're thinking about how clean and tidy my little space is. Yeah, it is. Thanks.

Ok I must return to the Etsy message boards and continue to promote my little store so that my dream of going to the post office and having a meaningful conversation can come true. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Linda O'Neill said...

You are quite the talent, Miss Michele. I've been catching up on your last few blog posts this morning and am blown away by the work you're doing. Beautiful! Congrats on the Etsy sales too!