Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's Official


I am officially a website.

http://www.michelemaule.com

My significant other made it for me. I had a previous website, that was rad, done by Terry Barefield. I think Michael just wanted a project to work on until he went back to school. Anyway, it's up and running. Let me know if you think the music is annoying. I like it, and you can turn it off with the button at the top right. Or if you have a better suggestion for music let me know.

Alright. That's all I got for today. I have a chapter to read in my advertising book, and some examples of good and bad ads to find for class tonight.

Oh! I finally finished my graphic design homework today. I feel like I should take pictures of it and post it so everyone can see the all the hard work I did. It actually wasn't hard, just very tedious. Maybe I'll do that later...Chloe needs to be fed.

2 comments:

Megan Chapman said...

I love your new website. The music is perfect.

It does a great job of showcasing your work and style. It is simple but elegant. Very professional looking and well done. Buy that man of yours a beer! I loved being able to see all your work like that- really got a sense of a complete body of work and your style.

Your time is NOW.

Michele Maule said...

I really like it too!
I think that he did a wonderful job, and he says that he totally agrees with you about the beer.

Thanks so much!