Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Juno


We went to see Juno today.

It was really cute. My only wish was that Michael Cera had a bigger part. He's awesome.
For those of you who don't know who Michael Cera is, he is the kid that played George Michael on Arrested Development. One of THE best television shows to ever grace the television screen.

Anyway, that's about all I have for today.
Oh! I started my graphic design class. It's just like basic design. All cutting and pasting and playing with gouche. Yay. Color wheels.

1 comment:

Megan Chapman said...

I just saw Juno the other day. It was really cute.

I am a Michael Cera fan too. I am sure you already know about the 10 episode internet show "Clark and Michael." http://www.clarkandmichael.com/

It is totally awesome if you haven't seen it yet.
Good Luck with school!