Wednesday, January 23, 2008

School


School is good.
I think I am doing well in all of my classes. Graphic Design is challenging, but I think I understand the assignments well, and I think it's one of those classes that if you work really hard, you'll do well.

It's really cold here. I'm tired of snow.

Work is going well. I have a couple of good ideas, and I am in the drawing process right now. I hope to have them all done by this weekend, or by the end of next week. I'll post some pictures.

Other than that things are pretty quiet. I just finished cleaning the apartment, as I do every Wednesday. There are sometimes that I wish I could just let cleaning go. I could just live like a normal person, and relax when things get dirty, or when laundry needs to be done. I can't. I have to clean. I know it's a little OCD, but it doesn't seem to effect my life too much. I mean, it's not like I go into a total emotional meltdown if the floor needs vacuuming. But it definitely gets on my nerves. Until I get to the point that I shower, and ask other people to shower, every time they come into the house, I am not too worried.

I'm tired and it's time to take a shower :) haha.

No comments: