Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!


Yay!
Happy Valentines day.

Chloe and I feel very tired. She helped me collage some panels today, and she helped me rearrange my work space. She's snoring at my feet right now.

Well, I'm tired, and pretty hungry, and feeling like a nice hot shower right about now.
Things that I am looking forward to:

Hot Shower
Food
Finding the perfect chair for my newly organized work space.
Working in my newly organized and rearranged work space.
Watching Lost AND Survivor tomorrow and drinking some beers.
My new shirt from Etsy seller Corduroy. It says "Made of all the Gold". It's a Pablo Neruda quote...

Hope everyone's day was filled with love!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh Lost and Survivor! I can't wait to watch them as well.

I think Favourites VS Fans should be a good one!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.