Thursday, February 28, 2008

I Have to be Social!


So the first years are throwing a little party for the second years tonight in order to celebrate their reviews being over.

So I have to be social. eeks! I haven't really had to make conversation with anyone other than Michael or K.Trinks for quite awhile. How does one go about making small talk? Haha :)
I actually really hate small talk. Hate it. I also hate talking about myself, and rarely remember to ask people about themselves. God I am so bad with people...

Wish me luck. Oh! I got so much painting done today. Hopefully I'll be able to post some new paintings in my shop by Sunday. Fingers crossed.

I still have homework to do. I really hate it. I don't think I have ever hated doing homework as much as I hate doing this homework. In fact, I think I enjoyed doing Algebra homework more than doing these gouache paintings for graphic design. Argh.

I found this picture of Chloe and I was remembering how tiny she was when we got her...like a little hamster! Super cutes!

No comments: