Friday, February 29, 2008

Blah






OMG.

I seriously don't want to do anything today.
I'm really dragging.

Wait. I do want to do something. I want to sit and drink coffee all day while browsing the internets. That's all I want to do...but I can't.

I have hours of homework...argh.
I tried to do some painting today, but I just kept messing them up.
I posted some pictures of some of my newer paintings. I didn't totally screw them up, but I still have to go in and make some changes.

My paintings for the Fresh Pot show are going so slow. I keep obsessing over the color of the sky. I always do when it comes to my industrial landscape paintings. I end up painting them 10 or 15 times before I am happy.

On another note, happy leap day! yay :)
Chloe's puppia came today too. I got her blue, but now I am wondering if I should have gotten her pink. I don't want everyone to call her boy. Oh well. Maybe I can single handedly break gender stereotypes with her blue puppia. Ha!

I hope tomorrow will be more productive, and I have more energy.
Happy Friday and happy leap day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your paintings, they are very unique and the colors are great! The blah days are tough to beat sometimes. There are days I give in to them and days that I push though them.