Friday, May 23, 2008
7 Irrelevant Things About Me part Deux
I actually really enjoy writing these, and maybe I'll make it a weekly thing.
1. When I was 12 I idolized Murphy Brown, well Candace Bergen. I loved watching the show, and I thought Candace Bergen was so cool. I remember that they were always eating Chinese food from the containers on the show, and so whenever my mom would order Chinese food I'd always eat it from the containers, instead of on a plate, because that's how Murphy Brown ate Chinese food and she was cool :)
2. My first kiss was Luke Wright in the 6th grade. I actually really didn't like kissing at all and I tried to stay away from it for a long time. I think my second kiss was Aaron Riddle in the 8th grade, and I still didn't like kissing...
3. I took a shower this morning and totally forgot to wash my hair.
4. I make a to do list almost everyday. Sometimes, if I do something that's not on my to do list, I'll write it down really quickly and then check it off immediately. I really love checking things off of my to do list.
5. I love what I do for a living, and I love all my customers, and I really love Etsy and everyone there...but sometimes, most of the time, I really hate packaging up my orders. If I could afford to pay someone to do it for me, I'd hire someone in a heart beat.
6. I have never sang karaoke before, but I think that if I were ever drunk enough...I mean really drunk, I would sing Joan Jett and the Blackhearts "Do You Wanna Touch Me" or Pat Benatar's "Heart Breaker".
7. My favorite color in the 4th-5th grades was purple. And I wore a headband almost everyday.
So here is who I am tagging!!
Linda of Abby Creek Art ( I think she's on Vacation in Tahiti right now...Lucky lady!!)
My good friend Angie!
Janice La Verne, of course!! :)
Ok, so here's some pictures of work today, and something I made.