Thursday, May 22, 2008
7 Irrelevant Things About Me
So I have been tagged not once, but twice! Once by ArtKitten and once by ChristopherandTia.
I have been racking my brain for useless facts that you probably don't know about me, and honestly I think I have shared much of these facts with you already...so I have had to come up with some new ones, that maybe you don't know already.....
Here I go:
1. I have a giant tattoo on my back. It wasn't suppose to be this big....
I went in and Jerry Ware at Atlas Tattoo in PDX, had drawn it up for me, and it honestly didn't look that big on paper. Then he put it on my back, and it still really didn't look THAT big...and then he showed me what it looked like about half way through...and it did look really big. But, what could I do? Besides...if you're going to get a tattoo, you might as well go big, right? :)
2. Wet bread totally grosses me out. If there is bread or cereal in the sink, and it's wet, I seriously want to gag. It's so disgusting. Ewwww......
3. I have a huge crush on Ira Glass of This American Life. *swoon*
4. In my early 20's I tried to be really cool and pretend that I didn't care about boys and their feelings. I had been hurt pretty bad by a couple of guys, and decided that from that point on I would treat guys the way that I had been treated. Yeah, I learned pretty quick, and hard, that that wasn't the kind of person I am at all.
5. When I was 16 I had really long hair. It went down to the middle of my back. My best friend and I decided that it would be really cool if we just bleached the front part of my bangs too. So for two weeks I walked around with bleached yellow blonde bangs. It finally relaxed and actually looked kinda cool. I hope that it's ok that I post this picture of the both of us Trinks...I love it. We went to the mall and got our pictures taken professionally by one of those Children's Portrait Places :)
6. I loved Bikini Kill when I was 16. I still do, but I use to worship Kathleen Hanna. I made my own Bikini Kill shirt using acrylic paint and a water color paint brush. It was very cool, and I wish I still had it.
7. The final one! My friend and I wanted to start a punk band when we were 15. We didn't have the money to buy equipment, but we would sit at Starbucks and try to write songs that we thought were cool. Haha. That's actually kind of embarrassing...
Ok. The continuation of 7 Irrelevant Things about me continues tomorrow. And I'll announce the people that I tag too!!
ps...here are some pictures of what I was working on today :)