Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday!



It's Friday.

I went and got the majority of things I need for my costume today! Halloween is a week away folks, and this year, I am determined to have a great costume. Usually I put this off until the day before, or the day of, but this year is different. This year I actually have a place to wear my costume, and this year...well...I'll put it this way... This year, when I wear glasses with my costume, it actually makes sense.

Anyway. I think it's going to be fun.

Eeeeeeeee! Tomorrow is the Boston Terrier Meetup, and it's a Halloween costume one! EEEEeeee!!! Can you tell I am excited! Also, Brian Rubenacker is going to be there with his wife, and their 2 Bostons. Yay! I'll post pictures on Monday. :)

So, October sales haven't been really awesome. Sooooo...I think tomorrow night, around 5PM, I am going to be participating in a little thing Etsy likes to call Saturday Night Special. I think that's sounds a little naughty, hehe. Anyway, I won't give away all the details, but if you're interested, check my shop announcement around 5:00 tomorrow night!

Alrighty, hope everyone has a good weekend.
Be safe! And if you're interested, be sure to check out my shop tomorrow evening!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Wow! Lots of fun things to talk about but I can't get past the fact that you're going to a Boston Terrier meetup AND that you're going to meet THE Brian Rubenacker!!! OMG. I've got one of his prints in my boys' room. OMG. He's like my favorite Boston Terrier artist. OMG. I think I would spontaneously combust to be in a space with you, Brian Rubenacker, and tons of Bostons!!!

I'm close to hyperventilating here!

Please send Brian my best regards, spread love to all the Bostons near and far, and take plenty of pictures. PLEASE!!!

I'll buy you a cup of coffee when you come back home. xox

Michele Maule said...

I know, right Diana!!??

I am sooooo looking forward to it, and yes, there will be lots of pictures :)

I'll tell him you said hi!

Sleepandhersisters said...

I love Halloween but we don't really celebrate it here.

I am not sure who Brian Rubenacker (love his last name) is but it all sounds lots of fun...