Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Tomorrow we all get to stuff our faces and drink.
Yes! Whoever came up with this idea was genius.
Oh yeah, we also have to remember what we're thankful for while stuffing our faces...
So here is what I am thankful for:
1. My friends. All of my good friends. You are all like my family, and I miss you all terribly.
All of my blog/myspace/internets friends. You all keep me going and inspire me on a daily basis!
Thanks to you!
2. My dog Chloe. You remind me not to be so serious all the time. My life would not be as fun without you, little pup!
3. All of the people who enjoy and support my art. I would not be able to do what I do without all of you.
4. Music. Good music.
5. Hot running water. I am a total freak when it comes to taking showers. I take two a day, therefore, I am thankful for hot running water...
6. My apartment. It might not be in Portland, but it keeps me warm and protected from the sub zero temperatures here.
7. My fridge full of food and Diet Coke. I would die without you. Literally.
8. My boyfriend, Mikey!! You are really at number one, but I am too lazy to go back and retype things right now. I love you!!
9. The internets. Without you I could not make a living...well I could, but it wouldn't be as easy or fun...I am not thankful for how co-dependent you have made me on you. But, that's not really your fault. It's mine.
10. My health. I am a relatively healthy person...well my consumption of Diet Coke is a little unhealthy, but things could be a lot worse. Also, the health of all the people I love :)
11. Last but not least...my blingy blob counter downer thingy on my myspace page. You remind me that everyday is a little bit closer to home.
What are YOU thankful for?