Monday, December 1, 2008

Nice Long Weekend



I hope everyone had a nice long weekend.
I did :)

I got all my Christmas decorations up, so my apartment is looking very festive.

Not a lot going on today.

I painted this painting for the Heart Hand Made Holiday Zine, and you can now download it for free! It's small, 4x6" but I am going to be carrying an 8x10" in my shop. Hopefully by the end of the week!

Speaking of my Etsy shop, today is the last day for free shipping! Anywhere in the world :)

Hope everyone is having a good Monday!

2 comments:

Janice La Verne said...

Hi Michele!

This is a wonderful painting. I made it big so I could see all the great folds in the coat and the cool shoes.

Do you have snow yet?

Janice

Michele Maule said...

Hey Janice!
We do have snow! Lots and lots and lots of snow...

They say it's suppose to stop today. I hope they are right...