Monday, December 22, 2008

2.5 Days until Christmas!


Yes!

I love Christmas.
Love it.

I mostly love getting presents.
The family and friends thing is great too, but I love presents. I'm not going to lie.

I mean. Yeah. It would be awesome to hang out with my family and friends this time of year, but since that's not going to happen, I might as well get down right excited about getting gifts. Right?

More snow last night, and more tomorrow, and even more tomorrow night.
I ordered some cute boots on Piperlime last night to celebrate my 400th sale :D Yay!
That is pretty freakin awesome if I do say myself, and totally warrants a new pair of boots. Besides, these boots are pretty practical, so it's money well spent. They will also make really good rain boots for when I move back to Portland, and I think they'll look really cute with some knee socks and a skirt :)

It's just hard spending money on myself when I don't make a lot of it.
400 sales though. That's pretty cool.

So yeah, that was my weekend.
I decided to extend my sale a little bit, so it's still going on.
Here's a link to the sale section.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow congrats on 400! It seems like only a couple of weeks ago you were celebrating 300! I hope my boyfriend was one of your December customers!! ;)

Heather Jerdee said...

Hi Michele I love your work so much and Congratulations!!!! And yes getting presents is so much fun, although I don't get to many anymore I have kids :( so buying your own always works too :)

Janice La Verne said...

hi Michele,

you made me laugh! i love that you love getting presents... what i love is lights and making some cookies.

I am so glad I was reading along on your blog via etsy a year or so ago!

Happy 400th, you deserve it, you give a lot!

Janice

Michele Maule said...

I hope so too tanyBug! :D

Mary said...

You're so money.