Tuesday, December 23, 2008

1.5 Days Until Christmas!


Woot woot!

Yes!! I can't wait. It's technically Christmas Eve in Australia and New Zealand. I don't think that reasoning will fly with Michael though.

Okay! So it's almost present day, and I can't wait. Michael and I are holed up for the next two days. We are pretty much snowed in, but that's okay. We went to the store and bought all the groceries we need, and there really isn't much else to to, besides laundry.

It's snowing like crazy right now! We are suppose to get a couple of inches today, tonight, and tomorrow. Tomorrow we are getting a bunch of freezing rain too. I am so so so happy that we don't have to go anywhere. We can stay safe and warm right here.

On another note, I have a favor to ask of my crafty sewing friends...if there are any out there that read this blog.

I have a great coat that needs a new lining. I have some fabric, I just don't know how to go about getting it done. I'd rather have it done by someone who reads my blog, or is on Etsy, instead of taking it to a tailor. I was going to place a request in the custom section of Etsy, but I don't know at what price I should start my bid...if anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it :) I love my coat, and don't want to get rid of it just becuase it needs a new lining.

Alright! That's about it!
Hope everyone is safe and warm and enjoying their holiday season :)

1 comment:

Sleepandhersisters said...

I am also excited it is now Christmas Eve and we have just done the food shopping and have a few more presents to get. I love going into town on Christmas Eve to get the last minute things.

How exciting being stuck inside with snow!!! a little bit of an adventure I am thinking.

hope you have a wonderful last few days till Christmas.