Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hello!



It's finally summer here in Portland! Today it got up to 87 degrees! It was so nice and warm. Chloe loves it too.

We spent the first p
art of the day in the studio. I started to work on a custom painting. It's going to Greece for a wedding gift.
I norm
ally struggle with custom work. I don't really like to do them because it's very hard for me to get exactly what the other party wants. also, sometimes it's hard for me to get motivated to do it. Especially if it's not my idea.

However, this p
ainting is going very well. I had a lot of fun painting it today, and I am looking forward to working on it tomorrow.

N
ate and I got up on the roof the other night and I got some really great photos. I'm thinking a new painting or two. The clouds and the power lines are so lovely.

anyway, hope everyone is staying cool. I know it's getting really hot in other parts of the country...

2 comments:

nacherluver said...

Great Painting! Is that the commissioned work?
Oh and those sky shots! The color! Wow!

Michele Maule said...

That is the commissioned work :)