Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hey!

Today kicked my ass but thankfully I recovered by the end of the day.
I c
an't seem to get into a good rhythm with my painting and it's very frustrating.

So I got some groceries, c
ame home, and made myself a wonderful meal filled with homemade sauce, thick crusty bread, lots of cheese (of course) and some very tasty wine.

I also bought this album by Y La Bamba, a local band, and I've been listening to it all day. My favorite song is Juniper. So good. I'm in love.


3 comments:

Megan Chapman said...

Wow. Great video and I can see why you like the song too..
Thanks for this post.
I needed to be transported for a moment and I was.

Michele Maule said...

Glad I could help you escape for a minute, Megan.

nacherluver said...

Very cool. Very professional vid!
Hope you get your groove back soon!