Thursday, January 20, 2011

yay friends!





Hey!

2011 is becoming the most social year of my life. I feel like I've had breakfast dates, coffee dates, and dinner dates every week so far. well, I guess we are only in the 2nd-going into the 3rd, week....but still! I never get out this much.

I must say it does get easier the more I do it!
I had a lovely breakfast meeting with the always lovely Ryan of Littleputbooks, and then met up with the also lovely Leigh of noisydogstudio. It was just what I needed to end my weekend of solitude in my studio.

yay!

I also got a new illustration up and here are the photos of the work I did yesterday. Go me!

4 comments:

Michelle Brunner said...

Love the new illustration...flowers sound really good right now. I am so sick of this cold winter! How lucky to be able to have breakfast and coffee with other fellow artists! Have a good weekend:)

Michele Maule said...

I am lucky Michelle! :)

nacherluver said...

What a wonderful start to your year!

Catherine Ivins said...

very inspiring! I really need to get out of here!

xo