Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Oh Hello!


It's been awhile, huh?

I've been out enjoying Summer as much as I can this month.
My Birthday was last week and we went hiking, played Bingo, had dinner with friends, drank great wine, ate good food, and generally had an amazing time.

I've also been back to my studio for some printmaking time. I have also been getting back to screen printing! It's so much more physically demanding than painting, or drawing, but I'm really loving it. It's helping me with this block that I've been having lately and it's been forcing me to re-learn some things.

all in all I've been trying to stay away from the computer as much as I can and redirecting myself to making things and enjoying the sunshine as much as I can.

Hope everyone else is having a wonderful summer!
I may, or may not, be posting more this week ;)

No comments: