Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Foxy Valentines


So, I really dropped the ball on the Valentine's day cards this year. I just didn't plan well for it. I wanted to make some, I really did. However, time escaped me and well, I didn't get them ready in enough time for my printer to print them.

However, just because I slacked off in getting them printed, doesn't mean that I can't share them with you. I thought that I would post it up here, for free. All you need is a printer and some paper! If you have some nice photo paper that would be even better.

You can find the image here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9guif0bss3scb56/valentinesday.jpg

This particular image fits onto a 5x7" card, or piece of paper, so keep that in mind when you go to print it.

I like Valentine's Day so much and I'm glad I can share this little image with you! I hope you like it too. Woot! 

No comments: