Sunday, July 14, 2013

Well, Hello There

Hi!
It's been awhile. I've been dealing with some personal things that I didn't think were pertinent to this blog. Nothing serious. Just everyday things. Also, summer happened. I've been trying to get outside as much as I can. Which, has been a bit difficult with so many shows in the works.

Since I last wrote a blog post I did Crafty Wonderland, a group show in Chicago, a show and a show at Salt and Straw in Portland. Right now I'm getting ready for a show at Crafty Wonderland shop in August. Oh, I'm also working at the ole day job. Busy things.

I've been making a ton of new work. If you follow me on Etsy I'm sure you've seen some of it. I'll post some here but if you'd like to see more head over to my Etsy shop!

I'm hoping to do some more blogging. Hopefully going back to almost everyday, or at least once a week.



Hope the summer is treating you well!

No comments: