Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hello Tuesday!

I have to say, I'm rocking this Tuesday.

My to-do list in nearly finished, I've got some new prints hanging out in my Etsy shop and my show is up and running at Crafty Wonderland! Here's a little blog post where you can read about it and see it!

http://craftywonderland.com/2013/08/august-artist-of-the-month-michele-maule/

Cathy Pitters and Torie Nguyen, who run the shop, did an amazing job setting it up! I love how it looks. If you're in downtown Portland this month, go see it!

Pygmy Rabbit
I've got some prints of some of those painting in my Etsy shop right now, and I'm slowly adding more this week. I'm realizing that now that this series is over, I need a new series to work on. I was thinking about maybe focusing on people for the next round... Or I could finish the series I started working on last year that I never finished. So many ideas and so very little time to get them all done.
Sasquatch!

It's been a great Tuesday so far, hope your Tuesday is going well too! Also, tomorrow is my birthday! So hooray to that!



American Pika

No comments: