Thursday, July 18, 2013

New Prints!

Good grief, it's been forever since I last posted new items in my Etsy shop.

Grey Wolves.
This summer has been so busy for me, that I've been neglecting my little online store. I've added three new prints and I'm hoping to add a couple of new cards by the end of next week.

Grey Fox
The fox print and the wolf print are part of a native, Oregon, wildlife series I've been working on. The originals will be downtown at the Crafty Wonderland shop next month! I'm almost done with these pieces and I'm really excited to show them in person.

You can find the Grey fox here and the grey wolf here.


The crane print is part of a custom piece I did a couple of months ago. I liked it so much I thought I'd list it on Etsy.

Blue Crane
It's warm here. It's probably very warm where you are too. Stay cool, friends.



No comments: