Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Obsessed

I know Pinterest has been around for awhile. I've been pinning things on the site for a couple of years now. This past weekend I caught some sort of nesting bug and I've been obsessed with finding ideas to revamp our house, inexpensively.

I'd love to repaint some rooms, but some new art and maybe add a new rug, or two. I really want to start with this wall in our "dining room." I'd love to paint it a deep blue, or dark grey and add a large, framed, mirror. I'd love to paint the little book shelf white too and add a little rug to go under the table. That floor gets mighty cold in the winter.

All of this will have to wait until I'm done with this Crafty show, of course. I'm itching to do it now, but I know it will only cause a great deal of stress if I start a project before finishing the last one.

 I've been pinning lots of house inspiration ideas lately, but I also like pinning art and really cute puppies. So, if you're into that kind of thing here I am.





No comments: