Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Not a Bad Day






My day started with one of those mornings that you just don't want to get out of bed.
I seem to be having a lot of those lately.
Well, my day really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...

I think I am a lot more depressed than I think I am, but hopefully things will be changing soon.
I am totally signed up for all of my classes now. I'm taking marketing, beginning digital photography class, and beginning graphic design.

Chloe and I went on adventure to Petco today. I accidentally washed her crack stick in the clothes wash today...so she was looking for it all day so we went to get her a new one. She was so scared! She was shaking, so now my goal is to take her as many places as I can so she isn't a little shut in like me, afraid to go out.

I am posting new paintings on Etsy. I can't seem to get any good photos. Hopefully this digital photography class will help me learn more about taking good photos.

Alright. I think that's about it for today.

No comments: